By Anthony Patch,Josh Peck,Gonzo Shimura,S. Douglas Woodward
"From the unbridled quest to use quantum technological know-how to attractive supernatural entities ... a fabulous exposé of the Cosmos." Paul McGuire, The Paul McGuire Report
How Dramatic New Discoveries in Biblical Texts and Breakthroughs in glossy Physics Are reworking Our View of the Cosmos
Four breakout Christian apologists, no strangers to “fringe” subject matters, take an intensive examine Cosmology in keeping with new discoveries in physics and unconventional insights into the Bible. each one is famous for his willingness to take on the demanding situations of secular skepticism and consider the intersections among smooth technological know-how and the Bible. you are going to embark on an fantastic event exploring the Cosmos with woke up eyes, guided by way of their unrestrained study in addition to notable and remarkable conclusions.
In quantity one in every of a two-volume learn, the controversies of angelic incursions in humanity’s heritage and their impression at the human genome are thought of. additionally mentioned: the character of evil and the position that fallen angels and heavenly archons have performed within the tale of the Bible in addition to rethinking Christology and the that means of the trademarks, contrasting with Gnostic and occult suggestions of the demiurge. the following the authors show startling parallels to our day:
* hazards of CERN’s huge Hadron Collider (LHC), the occult schedule in the back of humanity’s strongest laptop, and its hyperlink to the Tower of Babel;
* beginning dimensional portals and its unknown results, together with awakening the creatures of the Abyss, and a potential connection to the planet Saturn;
* Man-machine hybrids empowered via the net and threats provided to humankind from unrestrained advances in transhumanist research;
* demanding situations to Einstein’s commonplace version by means of the innovative thoughts of the electrical Universe proposed through scientists on the Thunderbolts Project;
* Theories approximately cosmic wars and the “real” famous person wars of old times.
About the authors: Anthony Patch is a number one authority on CERN and writer of 2 novels concerned with the mysteries of quantum computing; Josh Peck is writer of a number of books and host for Into the Multiverse on SkyWatch television; Gonzo Shimura is an award-winning filmmaker and host of the Face-Like-the-Sun YouTube channel; and S. Douglas Woodward, writer of over a dozen books, appears to be like frequently on tv and radio. Woodward it the editor of this volume.